Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All in a Day's Work

I love my job! I work at a coffee shop in downtown Farmville. It has been the best job I have ever had. I get to meet new people on a daily basis from all around the world, see friends all the time, work with amazing fellow Baristas, and smell coffee ALL DAY! Who wouldn't love this job?! I was truly blessed when God opened up the opportunity in September of 2009 to work there. I am truly grateful. Well, today I was getting ready to head to work when the idea crossed my mind that I should bring my camera and maybe capture some of the coffee shop environment. It was a rainy and gloomy day outside so I figured it may be kind of slow so "why not?!". So here you go, life behind the counter of a coffee shop with all the classy coffee gadgets and mouth watering baked goods. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment